All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.01Trending at £18.55
- £19.99Trending at £20.33
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £13.99Trending at £20.24
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIt is commonly known that fashion is big business, yet little has been written on the phenomenon of the fashion system. This book unites theory and practice to provide a series of snapshots taken from different perspectives of the fashion business in the second half of the 20th century.
- Author BiographyNicola White is Acting Head of Department, Central St Martins College. Ian Griffiths is Professor of Fashion and Visiting Lecturer, Kingston University, Design Consultant MaxMara.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byIan Griffiths,Nicola White
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.