All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.08
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £6.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection showcases the best writings of Stephen Graham Jones, whose career is developing rapidly from the noir underground to the mainstream.
- Author BiographyStephen Graham Jones is a professor of English and creative writing at the University of Colorado, USA. He is the author of twenty-one books, including The Fast Red Road: A Plainsong, Ledfeather, The Gospel of Z, and Bleed into Me: A Book of Stories. The honours his work has received include the Texas Institute of Letters Jesse H. Jones Award for Fiction and the Independent Publisher Book Award for Multicultural Fiction. He is the recipient of the Writers' League of Texas Fellowship in Literature and a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship in Literature. Theodore C. Van Alst Jr. is an assistant professor of Native American studies at the University of Montana, USA, and the former assistant dean and director of the Native American Cultural Center at Yale University, USA. He is a chapter contributor in the work Seeing Red-Hollywood's Pixeled Skins: American Indians and Film.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byTheodore C. Van Alst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.