Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two of the world's leading figures in political risk management, The Fat Tail reveals that while the world remains exceedingly risky for businesses, it is by no means incomprehensible.
- Author BiographyIan Bremmer is the President of Eurasia Group and author of the bestselling The J Curve: A New Way to Understand Why Nations Rise and Fall (http://www.economist.com/books/ displaystory.cfm?story_id=7854060). He is a regular contributor to The International Herald Tribune and Contributing Editor for The National Interest. Preston Keat is Director of Research at Eurasia Group, and a commentator on CNN, FoxNews, and CNBC.
- Author(s)Ian Bremmer,Preston Keat
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.