All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClifford Geertz is one of the foremost figures in the reconfiguration of the boundary between the social sciences and the humanities in the second half of the twentieth century. This book takes a fresh look at Geertz's work, and considers the continuing implications of his work in the contemporary context.
- Author BiographySherry B. Ortner is Professor of Anthropology at Columbia University and is currently completing her third book on the Sherpas of Nepal, Life and Death on Mount Everest: Sherpas and Himalayan Mountaineering.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/11/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRepresentations Books S.
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight49 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySherry B. Ortner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.