CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's most bizarre tourist attractions, Wat Phai Rong Wua was designed as a cautionary museum of sorts; its gruesome statues depict violent and torturous scenes that showcase what hell may be like. In this title, the author unravels the intrigue of this strange setting.
- Author BiographyBenedict Anderson is professor emeritus of international studies and politics and government studies at Cornell University. He is best known for Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism.
- Author(s)Benedict Anderson
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note24 colour plates
- Weight340 g
- Width145 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.