All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the professionalization of ornithology through one of its key figures: Robert Ridgway, the Smithsonian Institution's first curator of birds and one of North America's most important natural scientists. This title shows how his work had a larger international context that influenced the evolution of American ornithology.
- Author BiographyDaniel Lewis is the Dibner Senior Curator of the History of Science and Technology and the Chief Curator of Manuscripts at The Huntington Library in San Marino, CA. He lives in Pasadena.
- Author(s)Daniel Lewis
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 b-w illlus.
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.