All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of the nature and impact of the contextual relationship between the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and legislative, executive, and judicial institutions of government. This work also offers an explanation of why campaign finance regulation and its administration fails to satisfy politicians, pundits, and the public.
- Author BiographyMaurice Cortez Sheppard is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Madison Area Technical College. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from Western Michigan University.
- PrizesWinner of Selected by Choice magazine as an 'Outstanding Academic Title' in 2007.
- Author(s)Maurice C. Sheppard
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight204 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.