CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume gathers contributors from both the US and UK to provide a comparative examination of federalism in the Bush era, a period of huge change in national politics, but also one of significant shifts in US federalism in relation to social and socioeconomic issues.
- Author BiographyIwan W. Morgan is a Professor of US Studies and Head of US Programmes at the Institute of the Americas, University College London, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIwan Morgan,Philip J. Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.