All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith simple recipes requiring just a handful of ingredients, this title strikes a balance between science and practice so that athletes will change the way they think about food, replacing highly processed food substitutes with real, nourishing foods that will satisfy every athlete's cravings. It includes 150 recipes illustrated with photographs.
- Author BiographyBiju Thomas is the chef behind the menus of many successful restaurants in Denver and Boulder, Colorado. He has worked closely with professional cyclists including Levi Leipheimer, Lance Armstrong, and Christian Vande Velde to improve their eating habits for better performance. Biju is also a contributor to Map My Fitness, one of the largest social networks in the sports industry. Allen Lim, Ph.D. is sports physiologist for Team RadioShack pro cycling team. Prior to RadioShack, Lim worked with Jonathan Vaughters and the Garmin pro cycling team. Lim has worked closely with the top U.S. cyclists, including Lance Armstrong, Levi Leipheimer, Christian Vande Velde, David Zabriskie, and countless others. He continues to shape the future heroes of the sport in his work with the Livestrong Developmental Squad, which in includes standout Taylor Phinney. Lim's experience is not exclusive to men's professional cycling. Early in his career he worked extensively with women's cycling teams and much of his research has been outside of the sport of cycling.
- Author(s)Biju Thomas
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photos
- Weight953 g
- Width165 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.