All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic hardback edition of the first volume of The Lord of the Rings, featuring Tolkien's original unused dust-jacket design. Includes special packaging and the definitive edition of the text with fold-out map and colour plate section.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into more than 60 languages and have sold many millions of copies worldwide.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleLord of the Rings
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight704 g
- Width228 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement50th Anniversary ed
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £38.99Trending at £48.74
- £5.95Trending at £8.79
- £4.99Trending at £9.97
- £7.99Trending at £11.66
- £8.62Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.