All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £34.62Trending at £39.11
- £10.99Trending at £14.89
- £9.73Trending at £11.06
- £13.88Trending at £14.55
- £16.48Trending at £17.43
- £5.49Trending at £8.05
- £9.95Trending at £17.00
About this product
- DescriptionClassic hardback edition of the first volume of The Lord of the Rings, featuring Tolkien's original unused dust-jacket design. Includes special packaging and the definitive edition of the text with fold-out map and colour plate section.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into more than 60 languages and have sold many millions of copies worldwide.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note2 b/w, 2 col illus, 3 col plates
- Weight640 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement50th Anniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.