All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionWomen and men experience the world differently - not only do they see things differently, but they see different things. Based on extensive research and workplace experience, this book demonstrates that what women perceive in organizations and beyond, that goes unnoticed and unrewarded is exactly what so many companies needs to succeed.
- Author BiographySally Helgesen is the author of five books, including The Female Advantage: Women's Ways of Leadership, which is recognized as the classic work on women's leadership and has been continually in print for fifteen years. As a result of the book's success, Sally is recognized as the brand name expert on the subject of women's leadership. She is a member of the International Women's Forum, The Learning Network, and the Parity Group, and is a founding partner in Helgesen & Glaser, a consulting firm that helps clients to build world class women's initiatives. Julie Johnson, a Harvard MBA, is one of the pioneers who founded the field of executive coaching. For twenty years she has coached America's most successful executive women in a variety of industries, and has built a special niche with female broadcast journalists. Julie remains active in the Harvard Business Women's Network, the Human Resource Planning Society, and the Coaching Coalition (which she co founded). Foreword author Marshall Goldsmith is an author of management-related literature, professor, consultant and executive coach.
- Author(s)Julie Johnson,Sally Helgesen
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width56 mm
- Height84 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byMarshall Goldsmith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.