All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGathers together key articles that have shaped the dynamic historiography, and introduces students to the major shifts and turning points in this dialogue. This is a guide to developments in feminist history, and is useful to students of history.
- Author BiographySue Morgan is Principal Lecturer in History and Head of the School of Cultural Studies at the University of Chichester. She is the author of A Passion for Purity: Ellice Hopkins and the politics of gender in the late-Victorian church (1999), co-editor of Masculinity and Spirituality in Victorian Culture (2000) and editor of Women, Religion and Feminism in Britain, 1750--1900 (2002).
- Author(s)Keith Jenkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Readers in History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 b&w tables
- Weight764 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySue Morgan
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.