CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the contributions women have made to all phases of development - planning, design, construction, implementation, operation - and the obstacles they faced. It analyzes the current situation and identifies trends, and makes recommendations for policy reform and for future planning.
- Author BiographyVALENTINE UDOH JAMES is the Director of the African Studies Program and Associate Professor of Social Science at Kalamazoo College. He specializes in environmental planning in developing countries and has published numerous books and articles on development and environmental issues in Africa, including Resource Management in Developing Countries (Greenwood, 1991) and Sustainable Development in Third World Countries (Praeger, 1996). JAMES S. ETIM is Associate Professor of English at Mississippi Valley State University. He taught for several years at the University of Jos, Nigeria, where he was also the Head of the Department of Curriculum Studies.
- Author(s)James S. Etim,Valentine U. James
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight533 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.