CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.37
- £24.37Trending at £29.09
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £9.32Trending at £13.04
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £9.86Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how the experiences of women of Native American, Asian, African American, and Latina backgrounds can promote racial and ethnic tolerance.
- Author BiographyIRENE I. BLEA is the former Chairperson of the Chicano Studies Department, California State University, Los Angeles. A leading scholar in the field, Professor Blea published four earlier volumes with Praeger, Toward a Chicano Social Science (1988), La Chicana and the Intersection of Race, Class, and Gender (1991), Researching Chicano Communities (1995), and U.S. Chicanas and Latinas Within a Global Context (1997).
- Author(s)Irene I. Blea
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.