All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionRich in data and demographic method, this is the first attempt to explain the dramatic fall in the birth rate in Iran following the Islamic revolution of 1980. All the relevant demographic data are used along with two major surveys conducted by the authors.
- Author(s)Meimanat Hosseini-Chavoshi,Mohammad Jalal Abbasi-Shavazi,Peter McDonald
- Date of Publication21/05/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXXIV, 195 p.
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementEdition. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.