Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to the workings of festive behaviour, often seen as the uniform expression of a collective consciousness . The book combines four case studies in multisite ethnography to demonstrate how concepts of race, ethnicity, history, gender, and nationhood are challenged and redefined.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Guss is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Tufts University and author of To Weave and Sing (California, 1989).
- Author(s)David M. Guss
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note28 b/w photograph, 1 line illustration, 1 map.
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.