Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBirth is a traumatic transition of environments. Once the placental oxygen supply ceases, the foetus has only minutes to establish pulmonary oxygen transport. This work explores lung growth and development, vascular cell growth and differentiation, and the mechanisms of haemodynamic control.
- Author(s)E. Kenneth Weir,John T. Reeves,Stephen L. Archer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAmerican Heart Association Monograph S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Futura
- Content Note118 illustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.