All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fetterman Massacre occurred on December 21, 1866, at Fort Phil Kearny, a small outpost in the foothills of the Big Horns. The second battle in American history from which came no survivors, it became a cause celebre and was the subject of a congressional investigation.
- Author BiographyDee Brown is the author of several novels in addition to his nonfiction books, which include Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, The Gentle Tamers: Women of the Old Wild West, and The Galvanized Yankees.
- Author(s)Dee Brown
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1970
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.