All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise and engaging pictorial history of the Battle of Britain featuring photographs of both the German and British pilots and aircraft that characterized this critical time. It Incorporates first-hand accounts from such notable participants as Al Deere, Geoffrey Page, Peter Townsend, and Ginger Lacey.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kaplan has written or co-authored and designed twenty books, including; One Last Look, Abbeville Press, 1988; Little Friends, Random House, 1993, Fighter Pilot, Aurum Press, 2002. He is the author of several Pen and Sword publications including Night and Day Bomber Offensive (2006), Fighter Aces of the Luftwaffe in World War II (2007), and Behind the Wire: Allied Prisoners of War in Hitler's Germany (2012).
- Author(s)Philip Kaplan
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note150 black and white images approx
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.57Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.