All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.90
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.50Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionFibromyalgia is a chronic condition which can result in symptoms such as fatigue, pain, insomnia, IBS or depression. This book looks at the research on how to redress nutritional imbalances, including information about osteoporosis, the importance of vitamin D, and the correct balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat for people with fibromyalgia.
- Author BiographyChristine Craggs-Hinton is an established Sheldon author with several books to her credit.
- Author(s)Christine Craggs-Hinton
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Out-of-print date18/11/2014
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.