All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first monograph on the Scottish writer Brian McCabe, this book focuses mainly on individual and national identity in McCabe's writing by examining the short story collections The Lipstick Circus, In a Dark Room with a Stranger and A Date with my Wife, and his novel The Other McCoy. Also includes an unpublished interview with McCabe.
- Author BiographyJessica Aliaga Lavrijsen is a lecturer at Centro Universitario de la Defensa de Zaragoza. She completed her PhD thesis on the work of Brian McCabe in 2010 and was then awarded a scholarship by the Saltire Society for Scottish Studies. Her main areas of research are contemporary Scottish literature and identity studies. She is also an editor at Jekyll & Jill Editores and has translated several works by Brian McCabe and published them in Spain.
- Author(s)Jessica Aliaga Lavrijsen
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in the History and Culture of Scotland
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight440 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.80
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £21.73Trending at £23.78
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £15.20
- £63.23Trending at £92.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.