All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.42
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionProvocative answers to transform our thinking about the age-old questions of our purpose in life and reason for being.
- Author BiographyCynthia Bove' is a graduate of the City College of New York, with a degree in Sociology and a Minor in Psychology. She lives on Long Island with her family.
- Author(s)Cynthia Bove
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight240 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.