All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of a group of local citizens in Fairfax County, Virginia, and their efforts over the past half-century to invent a place that would be more than simply a Washington, D.C., suburb. This book chronicles their vision of Fairfax and the steps they took to bring it to life.
- Author BiographyRuss Banham is a veteran business journalist and author of nineteen books, including The Ford Century and Wanderlust. He has written articles for numerous publications, including Forbes, the Economist, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and U.S. News and World Report.
- Author(s)Russ Banham
- PublisherGeorge Mason University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorge Mason University Press
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.