All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an extended poem with a bold political dimension and great intellectual ambition. This book fuses the poet's point of view with Walt Whitman's to narrate a decentered time-traveling collage about Rock Creek, a tributary of the Potomac that runs through Washington, DC.
- Author BiographyJoshua Weiner is professor of English at the University of Maryland. He is the author of The World's Room and From the Book of Giants and the editor of At the Barriers, all published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Joshua Weiner
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePhoenix Poets
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £11.81Trending at £13.06
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.17
- £7.37Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.