All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the most important component around the rock-art panel - its landscape.
- Author BiographyChristopher Chippindale is Curator for archaeology collections and Reader in Archaeology at the Cambridge University Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. George Nash is Part-time Lecturer at the Centre for the Historic Environment, Department of Archaeology, University of Bristol.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note192 b/w illus. 18 maps 25 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristopher Chippindale,George Nash
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.