Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.99
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £6.41Trending at £7.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.90
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.34Trending at £8.02
About this product
- Author(s)D.G. Bridson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: English Literary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight375 g
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Table Of ContentsForeword I. That Notorious Machiavel II. The Ruler and the Ruled III. The Hip and the Square IV. No Blues for Mr Charlie V. Hitler or The Art of Being Fooled VI. Thou Hast Robbed Me of My Youth VII. Right Wings can be Wrong Wings VIII. Ned and the Dead IX. In Search of Mr Bull X. The End of the Hitler Cult XI. Western Man Goes Cosmic XII. The Circle Rudely Squared Postscript: The Dark and the Afterglow Abbreviations Used in the Notes Select Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyAs a reviewer back in the thirties, D. G. Bridson discussed many books by the so-called 'men of 1914' - Ezra Pound, T. S. Eliot, James Joyce and Wyndham Lewis. He subsequently helped to get much of their writing heard on the BBC in his own productions, including five of Wyndham Lewis's major novels. He is the author of three volumes of poetry and verse drama and of a recent and highly praised autobiography, Prospero and Ariel.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.