All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a century, accounts of progress in the West foregrounded the technological feats performed while canals and railroads were built and lionized the capitalists who financed the projects. This book focuses on the suffering and survival of the workers who were treated as outsiders.
- Author BiographyRyan Dearinger is Associate Professor of History at Eastern Oregon University.
- Author(s)Ryan Dearinger
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.50
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.