All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the army's role in the early German republic and its legacy for Weimar and Nazism.
- Author BiographyScott Stephenson is Associate Professor of Military History at the Department of Military History, US Army Command and General Staff College.
- Author(s)Scott Stephenson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 30
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.