All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis Urquhart's eventful career as Prime Minister comes to a spectacular end in the final volume in the Francis Urquhart trilogy - now reissued in a new cover.
- Author BiographyMichael Dobbs has carved out a unique niche as the country's leading political thriller writer, with a reputation for always being at the right hand of political controversy. In 1979 he was at Mrs Thatcher's side as she took her first step into Downing Street as Prime Minister, and in 1994 John Major appointed him Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party. One newspaper described him as 'Westminster's baby-faced hitman'.
- Author(s)Michael Dobbs
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/12/1995
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHouse of Cards Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/02/2015
- Weight254 g
- Width112 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £4.50Trending at £4.89
- £3.60Trending at £5.19
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £3.74Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.