All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe first ever study to combine a detailed re-appraisal of the development of the genocide of Europe's Jews with full consideration of Nazi policies against other population groups and a comparative analysis of other genocides from the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyDonald Bloxham is Professor of Modern History at Edinburgh University. An expert in the history of genocide and the punishment of genocide, he is the author of Genocide on Trial (2001) and The Great Game of Genocide: Imperialism, Nationalism, and the Destruction of the Ottoman Armenians (2005), both also published by Oxford University Press. He is also co-editor of the forthcoming Oxford Handbook of Genocide Studies (2009) and the monograph series Zones of Violence.
- Author(s)Donald Bloxham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleOxford Histories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note11 black and white halftones, 2 maps
- Weight519 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.