All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete professional guide to the increasingly critical area of financial control. Packed with sample reports, analysis layouts and real-life examples.
- Author BiographyAlasdair Drysdale has over 30 years experience on five continents, first as a chartered accountant, and then as a management consultant and interim director specialising in complex project management, financial control and company turnaround. His previous books include The Report Report (a guide to writing business reports) also published by Management Books 2000.
- Author(s)Alasdair Drysdale
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.