All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book is a collection of studies presented at the 10th International Conference on Finance and Banking which took place at Silesian University - School of Business Administration in Karvina, Czech Republic on October 19 - 20, 2005.
- Author BiographyDaniel Stavarek is Assistant Professor of International Finance and Banking at Silesian University, School of Business Administration in Karvina, Czech Republic. He received a Ph.D. degree from the Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic. His research activities focus on financial sector efficiency as well as exchange rates and foreign exchange markets. Stanislav Poloucek is a Professor of Finance and Head of the Department of Finance at Silesian University, School of Business Administration in Karvina, Czech Republic. He is the chairman of the International Programme Committee of a yearly finance and banking conference that takes place at the Silesian University. His research concentrates on banking sector development in developed as well as transition countries, and monetary theory and policy.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Press
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byDaniel Stavarek,Stanislav Poloucek
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.