CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionProviding information on how to target, win, and retain profitable customers, this book presents an overview of the basic marketing functions - segmentation, positioning, brand building, situational analyses, and tactical planning - as they relate specifically to the financial services industry.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Ehrlich, PhD, is President of EC Communications, a marketing consulting firm that has specialized in financial services since 1982. Her clients have included AXA Advisors, BNY Mellon, JPMorgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, and other leading financial institutions. Ehrlich currently teaches financial services marketing at New York University and has previously taught at Baruch College and the University of Vermont. She has been a speaker for private companies and trade groups, including the Financial Planning Association, the Financial Communications Forum, the Financial Services Marketing Conference, and others. Louis Duke Fanelli has more than thirty years of experience in marketing and financial services. He is currently Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication for the ANA (Association of National Advertisers), the leading association for client-side marketers. Prior to joining ANA, he served as CMO for Edelman Financial Services, Fairfax, Virginia, a leading independent advisory firm. Earlier, he was a VP of Marketing for AXA Equitable Life Insurance Co., New York. Prior to joining AXA, he spent nearly fifteen years in various communication, marketing, and business leadership positions at Chase. He began his career as a journalist.
- Author(s)Duke Fanelli,Evelyn Ehrlich
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width177 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.