The Finch Effect: The Five Strategies to Adapt and Thrive in Your Working Life by Nacie Carson (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.56+ Delivery
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionEvolve your work strategy and thrive in today's high-pressure economy As Darwin famously observed, the beaks of each generation of Galapagos Island finches change to accommodate shifting food resources, allowing the birds to survive by adapting their capabilities to the new environment.
- Author BiographyNacie Carson is the director of development services at Cleaver Company, a boutique professional development and consulting firm, where she researches, develops, and helps corporations implement leadership and skill-development programs. Her writings on career development, life balance, and the gig economy are published regularly in Entrepreneurs-Journey.com and Portfolio.com as well as on her popular site, TheLifeUncommon.net. For more information, visit TheFinchEffect.com.
- Author(s)Nacie Carson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width149 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.