All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionNow featuring solid advice on computer editing and a new chapter on style, as well as more information on references, bibliographies, indexing, and bias-free writing, The Fine Art of Copyediting, Second Edition offers the same wealth of information that prompted William Safire to commend the first edition in The New York Times Magazine.
- Author BiographyElsie Myers Stainton, former managing editor of Cornell University Press, is the author of Author and Editor at Work: Making a Better Book, and numerous articles on writing and editing.
- Author(s)Elsie Myers Stainton
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2002
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note4 figures
- Weight213 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.