Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionExemplified by the finest Rieslings, German wine displays contradictory characteristics of subtlety and intensity that reflect specific aspects of climate, geography, and soil. This guide offers an introduction to the country's primary wine regions and grape varieties, including Riesling, Silvaner, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, and Pinot Noir.
- Author BiographyStephan Reinhardt is a former wine merchant and the Editor of Weinwisser. He contributes regularly to The World of Fine Wine.
- Author(s)Stephan Reinhardt
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight771 g
- Width171 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byHugh Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.