Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated history of the Zapatistas based on interviews with the movement's original organizers.
- Author BiographyGloria Munoz Ramirez worked for the Mexican newspaper Punto, for the German news agency DPA, for the U.S. newspaper La Opinion and for the Mexican daily La Jornada. She has lived and worked in Chiapas for years. Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos describes himself as the spokesperson for the Zapatista Army of National Liberation (EZLN). Marcos says: Marcos is gay in San Francisco, black in South Africa, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel...Marcos is all the exploited, marginalized and oppressed minorities, resisting and saying, 'Enough'! Herman Bellinghausen is a journalist for the Mexican daily, La Jornada.
- Author(s)Gloria Munoz Ramirez
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Content Note75 B&W illustrations and photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction bySubcomandante Insurgente Marcos
- Foreword byHermann Bellinghausen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.