All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.16
- £134.20Trending at £159.83
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £45.95
- £56.66Trending at £59.79
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
About this product
- DescriptionCrawford W. Long (1815-1878), a physician from Danielsville, Georgia, was the true pioneer of anesthetics. In 1950, Frank Kells Boland published The First Anesthetic, tracing the history of Long's first discoveries and uses of anesthesia and calling for wider recognition of his achievements.
- Author BiographyFrank Kells Boland was a medical history scholar who served as Chairman of the Committee on Medical History of the Medical Association of Georgia. After publishing The First Anesthetic he served as President of the Crawford Long Memorial Association.
- Author(s)Frank Kells Boland
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.