All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBridge is a card game. It is played by millions around the world, from top internationals to families and friends in their own homes. This book acts as a guide for absolute beginners, as well as those who already play but would welcome a refresher course. It explains the rules, conventions and terms.
- Author BiographyJeremy Flint was World Master of the World Bridge Federation, Grand Master of the English Bridge Union and Life Master of the American Contract Bridge League. He competed in numerous international bridge tournaments and wrote, or co-authored, ten other bridge books. He was bridge correspondent to The Times for over ten years and appeared, both as player and as commentator, in the television series Grand Slam and Bridge Club, a series for beginners. John Gullick taught bridge to many thousands of beginners and founded the Wimbledon Bridge Club.
- Author(s)J.M. Gullick,Jeremy Flint
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.95Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.