CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis work traces the roots of the United Kingdom to the Middle Ages, when English power extended to most of the British Isles. Issues of self-confident English identity and how far the north and west could be absorbed into the empire continue to cast their shadow.
- Author BiographyA former President of the Royal Historical Society, R. R. Davies is Chichele Professor of Medieval History, All Souls College, Oxford. The book is based on his Ford Lectures.
- Author(s)R. R. Davies
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 6 maps
- Weight328 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.