All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1787 a convoy of eleven ships, carrying about 1500 people, set out from England for Botany Bay. According to the conventional account, it was a shambolic affair: under-prepared, poorly equipped and ill-disciplined. In this book, Alan Frost draws on previously forgotten records to debunk these persistent myths.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Alan Frost
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.