Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an evocative family memoir and a journey of discovery into lives that diverge, yet are knitted together by moments of sorrow and joy, and into the nature of identity, especially when tragedy renders a man voiceless.
- Author BiographyMichael Tierney is a multi-award winning journalist, editor and writer. He is a winner of the coveted Martha Gellhorn Prize for Journalism, the Lorenzo Natali Prize for Journalism, has twice been named Feature Writer of the Year at the prestigious British Press Awards and is a four-time winner at the Scottish Press Awards. He was a contributing editor to the Celtic Opus. As a teenager he had the opportunity to become a professional footballer. Andy Dodds, an old football coach of the author's, still swears he was the best young player he has ever seen.
- Author(s)Michael Tierney
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight275 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- kenny1503celtic17 Aug, 2016by
This could be me or my Father. So many memories set free. Great story and loved it. Wife is now glued to it its that good.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.