Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses upon the role of logistics in the outcome of the Algerian War. It provides insights into the nature of the wars of national liberation and counter-insurgency doctrines that dominated military affairs in the mid-20th century.
- Author BiographyCHARLES R. SHRADER, an independent historian and consultant, currently serves as the executive director of the Society for Military History. His other books include U.S. Military Logistics, 1607-1991: A Research Guide (Greenwood, 1992) and Communist Logistics in the Korean War (Greenwood, 1995).
- Author(s)Charles R. Shrader
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.