All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did a community that was largely invisible in the first two centuries of its existence go on to remake the civilizations it inhabited, culturally, politically and intellectually? Beginning with the life of Jesus, this title narrates the dramatic spread and development of Christianity over the first thousand years of its history.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Wilken is William R. Kenan Professor of the History of Christianity Emeritus, University of Virginia. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Wilken
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note28 b-w illus.
- Weight589 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.