All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did a community that was largely invisible in the first two centuries of its existence go on to remake the civilizations it inhabited, culturally, politically and intellectually? Beginning with the life of Jesus, this title narrates the dramatic spread and development of Christianity over the first thousand years of its history.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Wilken is William R. Kenan Professor of the History of Christianity Emeritus, University of Virginia. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Wilken
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note28 b-w illus.
- Weight589 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.