All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a talk on how to make money in stock market - and how to avoid losing it. This guide reveals: six investment principles various brokers should tell you; top ten techniques for protecting your 401(k); and, asset allocation strategies for greater return at lower risk.
- Author BiographyLarry Chambers is a former top investment advisor with E.F. Hutton and Co. and the author of several highly successful investment books. Dale Rogers is president and CEO of The Rogers Companies, which manages 55,000 401(k) accounts for investors across the U.S.
- Author(s)Dale Rogers,Larry Chambers
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePersonal Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.