All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the earliest extant documents of Christianity - the letters of Paul - to describe the tensions and texture of life of the first urban Christians. This edition features an introduction examining the evolution of New Testament scholarship over the last two decades of the 20th century.
- Author BiographyWayne A. Meeks is the Woolsey Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies, Department of Religious Studies at Yale University. He is also the author of The Origins of Christian Morality and In Search of the Early Christians, both published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Wayne A. Meeks
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2003
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £13.51Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.