All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionJill Sklar guides all those newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis through everything they need to learn and do in the crucial first year after diagnosis in this in-depth look at all aspects of the conditions.
- Author BiographyJill Sklar is vice-president of the Michigan chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. She is an award-winning writer who specialises in medical writing and her articles have appeared in the New York Times, Style Magazine and Digestive Health and Nutrition Magazine.
- Author(s)Jill Sklar
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleFirst Year
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- 2bb83114d00d2e2...19 Dec, 2011by
THE FIRST BOOK TO BUY AFTER DIAGNOSIS OF CROHNS OR COLITIS
Highly recommended. Discovered this several years after diagnosis & still very helpful and relevant. Definitely the first book to buy if you or a family member is diagnosed with an IBD.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.