CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes chapters addressing classroom management, special education, inclusive classrooms and more. This book helps you: complete a successful job search and prepare for your new position; and start the year strong with a 30-day learning plan that addresses instruction, assessment, and classroom management.
- Author BiographyKaren Bosch, Ph.D. is a professor of education and the Director of Teacher Education at Virginia Wesleyan College in Norfolk, Virginia. She has been awarded the Most Inspiring Faculty Award from Old Dominion University and most recently has become the recipient of the Virginia Wesleyan College's Batten Distinguished Faculty Award for excellence in teaching, scholarship, and passion for inspiring others. Karen has also written the book, The First Year Teacher, which prepares and supports beginning teachers in their first year and more. She has published articles in Middle School Journal, Current Issues in Middle Level Education, Clearing House, Journal of Computing in Education, and Journal of Research on Computing in Education. As an educational consultant, she conducts seminars and workshops on classroom management and effective teaching practices. She has presented her research and her teacher preparation program models at conferences nationwide. She was formerly a public school teacher and administrator.
- Author(s)Karen A. Bosch,Morghan E. Bosch
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.