The First Year at University: Teaching Students in Transition by Bill Johnston (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.10Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £21.62Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a range of practical strategies, underpinned by relevant research, which lecturers can implement when charged with working with first year students in order to ease their transition to higher education.
- Author BiographyBill Johnston is a senior lecturer in the Centre for Academic Practice, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. He has spoken, researched and published in the areas of critical thinking, educational perspectives on the student experience, curriculum design, and information literacy.
- Author(s)Bill Johnston
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHelping Students Learn
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight267 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.